- Agriculture & Farming (16)
- Alternative Energy Solutions (142)
- Biodegradable and Compostable (9)
- Bottled Water Systems (3)
- Cleaning Services (19)
- Computers, Electronics and Systems Management (17)
- Construction & Renovation (76)
- Design & Printing Services (14)
- Eco Family & Community (22)
- Eco Garden Products and Services (91)
- Eco Specialty Stores (168)
- Eco Tourism & Travel (3)
- Education and Environment (115)
- Environmental Consulting Services (72)
- Events (2)
- Food & Beverage Retail (59)
- Natural Herbal Supplements (27)
- Organic Food Stores, Restaurant or Cafe (22)
- Organic Personal Care Products (75)
- Organic Personal Care Services (39)
- Organic Pets Foods and Supplies (4)
- Recycled Clothing (5)
- Recycling & Waste Management (29)
- Sports Hobbies and Recreation (20)
- Transportation Automotive and Fuel Efficiency (29)
Our Green Blog
To Visit Our Blog
And Stay On Top Of
All The Green News
Our Green Directory is a green initiative created and managed by The Communication Catalysts. http://www.commcatalysts.com
The Communication Catalysts is a group of three communications professionals with the complementary skills required to create, build and manage a directory web site. Over and above that, we are all highly dedicated to the future of this planet and believe very strongly in the need for individuals and companies to be as 'green' as their various situations permit. We also believe that this can only happen by making knowledge of 'green' products and services available to as wide an audience as possible.
Jim Murray is the Creative Catalyst. Jim is a highly experienced advertising and marketing creative person who functions as writer, art director and overall creative director for Our Green Directory.
Terry Lewis is the Marketing Catalyst. Terry is a web based project manager, troubleshooter, and search engine marketing specialist who has been in the IT industry for over 30 years. Terry is a cutting edge thinker and it is his wide ranging internet marketing skills which will be key to the growth of Our Green Directory.
Simon Browning is the Web Site Catalyst. Simon has more than a decade of programming and site building experience. Simon is responsible for the building and ongoing maintenance of Our Green Directory, and his skills in this are are formidable.
OurGreenDirectory.com is built on a Typo3 platform, which means that additions, changes and updates can be made by any of the principals quickly and cleanly. This is a real positive for Our Green Directory members, because it means that there will always be someone on hand to respond to questions or make and required changes to listings or member pages.
In 1923, Nicholas Salivan founded his landscaping company, serving residential clients in the Rosdale and Forest Hill neighbourhoods of Toronto. As the city expanded and grew so did Salivan Landscape, which still operates today as a family business. Read More
Click here to find out how to have your company featured in the Green Spotlight.