- Alternative Energy Solutions (165)
- Biodegradable and Compostable (13)
- Eco Bottled Water Systems (4)
- Eco Computers, Electronics and Systems Management (19)
- Eco Education and Environment (123)
- Eco Family & Community (24)
- Eco Food & Beverage Retail (61)
- Eco Garden Products and Services (94)
- Eco Specialty Stores (178)
- Eco Tourism & Travel (3)
- Eco-friendly Cleaning Services (24)
- Eco-friendly Construction & Renovation (82)
- Eco-friendly Design & Printing Services (16)
- Eco-friendly Sports Hobbies and Recreation (19)
- Environmental Consulting Services (82)
- Green Events (2)
- Green Transportation Automotive and Fuel Efficiency (29)
- Natural Herbal Supplements (28)
- Organic Agriculture & Farming (16)
- Organic Food Stores, Restaurant or Cafe (24)
- Organic Personal Care Products (84)
- Organic Personal Care Services (39)
- Organic Pets Foods and Supplies (4)
- Recycled Clothing (6)
- Recycling & Waste Management (36)
Our Green Blog
To Visit Our Blog
And Stay On Top Of
All The Green News
Submit Information details
About Submitting Information:
This is a section designed for people who are comfortable with submitting information on line. If you're not so comfortable with it, you can always use the fields below as a guide and submit your information in a Microsoft Word file or in the body of an email. Submit information to:jim.murray(at)ourgreendirectory.com
NOTE: If you are only submitting information for our free Line Listing, you do not need to complete the Full Description or Company Logo fields in this form.
For free Line Listing submissions, fill in all information fields up to and including The Company Description field, (which is limited to 255 characters including spaces).
Your free line listing will only include your phone number, web site link and email address. More complete company and contact information, including links to your site, blogs social media sites, images and logo display are available by obtaining a member page. To do this, contact Jim Murray at 416 463-3474, or email jim.murray(at)ourgreendirectory.com to discuss the posting options available.
Your submission will remain hidden until it has been reviewed and approved by our team and then assigned a category(s).
In 1923, Nicholas Salivan founded his landscaping company, serving residential clients in the Rosdale and Forest Hill neighbourhoods of Toronto. As the city expanded and grew so did Salivan Landscape, which still operates today as a family business. Read More
Click here to find out how to have your company featured in the Green Spotlight.