- Alternative Energy Solutions (165)
- Biodegradable and Compostable (13)
- Eco Bottled Water Systems (4)
- Eco Computers, Electronics and Systems Management (19)
- Eco Education and Environment (123)
- Eco Family & Community (24)
- Eco Food & Beverage Retail (61)
- Eco Garden Products and Services (94)
- Eco Specialty Stores (178)
- Eco Tourism & Travel (3)
- Eco-friendly Cleaning Services (24)
- Eco-friendly Construction & Renovation (82)
- Eco-friendly Design & Printing Services (16)
- Eco-friendly Sports Hobbies and Recreation (19)
- Environmental Consulting Services (82)
- Green Events (2)
- Green Transportation Automotive and Fuel Efficiency (29)
- Natural Herbal Supplements (28)
- Organic Agriculture & Farming (16)
- Organic Food Stores, Restaurant or Cafe (24)
- Organic Personal Care Products (84)
- Organic Personal Care Services (39)
- Organic Pets Foods and Supplies (4)
- Recycled Clothing (6)
- Recycling & Waste Management (36)
Our Green Blog
To Visit Our Blog
And Stay On Top Of
All The Green News
Our Green Standards
Because this is a showcase of Green products and services, we should define as what we mean by "Green".
For purposes of being promoted on this site, a "Green" enterprise or service is one which has the goal of either supporting environmentalism or supporting the preservation of the environment and adheres to any of the following criteria:
Overall, "Green" enterprises are those with a clear commitment to improving the environment in any of a number of ways.
In the Product Area this includes recycled products, fair trade products, organic products or products which are providing either a dramatic reduction in gas emissions or the promotion of alternative low carbon energy sources.
In the Services Area, this includes companies with a defined commitment to energy use reduction, by implementing strict conservation measures, by increasing recycling and reuse and by reducing consumption and waste. This also includes those companies and consultants who teach other companies how to become "Green".
If your company is described by any of the aforementioned criteria, you may feel free to apply for placement on this site.
NOTE: We evaluate applying companies on an individual basis and reserve the right to deny any listings.
In 1923, Nicholas Salivan founded his landscaping company, serving residential clients in the Rosdale and Forest Hill neighbourhoods of Toronto. As the city expanded and grew so did Salivan Landscape, which still operates today as a family business. Read More
Click here to find out how to have your company featured in the Green Spotlight.